- Excellent full-duplex speakerphone
- Large backlit display
- 10 programmable soft keys (speed dial, extension state, feature)
- Dedicated buttons for 4 Lines, call hold, transfer, conferencing
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
- Second Ethernet port for pass through and daisy chaining
This phone is POE capable and requires a POE-switch or an external power adapter, sold separately.
We support automatic provisioning of many Aastra SIP Phones. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the Internet port.
- If your network does not support POE, connect a power adapter to the phone.
- Press the Options button (left), then choose option 3 (Phone Status) and 1 (IP Address), and note current IP address.
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network and enter the phone's IP address in the address bar.
- If prompted, enter admin for the user name, and 22222 for the password.
- Select "Configuration Server" from the menu on the left.
- Enter the following configuration parameters:
Then press the Save Settings button on the bottom.
- Download Protocol: HTTPS
- HTTPS Server: secure.lugosoft.com
- HTTPS Path: /voip-config/
- Choose "Network" under "Advanced Settings" from the menu on the left. In the "HTTPS Settings" section, uncheck the check box next to "Validate Certificates" and press the Save Settings button on the bottom.
- Finally, restart the phone by power cycling it, or select "Reset" in the main menu and then click the Restart button.