- Two-line desktop IP phone
- Backlit graphical display
- Full-duplex speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- HD Voice support
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
- Second Ethernet port for pass through and daisy chaining
This phone is POE capable but also comes with a power adapter.
We support automatic provisioning of most Polycom phones. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the Internet port. If your network does not support POE, connect the power adapter.
- Perform a factory reset of the phone:
- Right after powering up the phone while you see "Loading Application" press the "Cancel" key.
- Hold the 1, 3, 5, and 7 dial pad keys until you are prompted the password.
- Enter the administrator password: 456 (or full MAC address of phone)
- Reboot phone
- During boot up, press the SETUP soft key (you may need to cancel "Loading Application" as above).
- Enter the administrator password (456), and press "OK".
- Select "Provisioning Server", using the arrow keys scroll down to "Server Type", then press "Edit." Change this option to HTTP and confirm with "OK".
- You should see the "Server Address" option, if not, scroll to it. Press "Edit", and using the numeric keypad enter: config.voip.lugosoft.com, then press OK to confirm.
This is done by pressing the #2 three times for C, then #6 key three times for O, wait, then #6 twice for N, etc.
- Press "OK", then "Exit" and "Exit" again, and finally select "Save & Reboot".
- The phone will reboot and configure itself (this may take several minutes).
It's a reliable and great-sounding phone, with an excellent speaker phone.
Often available second-hand -- a great bargain!