- Two-line desktop IP phone
- Full-duplex speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- Multi-line graphical display
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
We support automatic provisioning of most Polycom phones. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the Internet port
- During boot up, press the SETUP soft key
- Enter the administrator password (456 unless changed), and press OK
- Using the arrow keys, scroll down to the Setup Server menu option and press Select
- Choose HTTP for the Server Type (press Sel, then using the arrow keys choose desired option), then confirm by pressing OK
- Move down to the Server Address field using the arrow keys, press Edit/Select, and using the numeric keypad enter: config.voip.lugosoft.com, then press OK to confirm
This is done by pressing the #2 three times for C, then #6 key three times for O, wait, then #6 twice for N, etc.
- Press Exit, again Exit and finally Save & Reboot
- The phone will reboot and configure itself (this may take several minutes)
Although this is an end-of-life model, there are many installations using this phone.
It's a reliable and great-sounding phone, including an excellent speaker phone.