This entry level device is a great bargain. It's feature-rich, reliable and cost-effective.
- Small and portable
- Support CallerID, Call Waiting, Distinctive Ring
We support automatic provisioning of almost all Cisco/Linksys SPA-series devices. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect adapter's Ethernet port to your Internet connection
- Connect a telephone
- Connect power to adapter and wait 15 seconds
- Pick up the phone (there will be no dial tone) and dial ****
- At the menu, enter option 110# and listen to the IP address
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network, and enter the IP address obtained in the previous step in the address bar
- You should see a Cisco Phone Adapter configuration page. Log in with username "admin", password "admin"
- Click the Voice menu option near the top of the page
- Select Provisioning from the menu on the left and enter the following into the Profile Rule field:
- Click the Submit button at the end of the page and let the adapter reboot. Your adapter will upgrade and provision itself in a minute or two and you will have a dial tone. Do not unplug the phone until complete.