Five active lines, dual switched Ethernet ports, WiFi and Bluetooh offer incredible flexibility to the home or small-business Internet telephony user.
This is an improved phone from the popular Cisco SPA phone series.
It can be operated wirelessly via WiFi or via wired Ethernet connection
It offers an improved speaker phone, HD-voice and secure calling support.
The SPA525G2 model also supports a Bluetooth headset.
The five line buttons can be used as line, speed dial and/or extension state indicators.
- Speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- A high-resolution graphical backlit display
- 2.5 mm headset port and Bluetooth (SPA525G2 only)
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- HD voice and secure calling
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
- Second Ethernet port for pass through and daisy chaining
This phone requires a POE-switch or an external power adapter (PA-101), which is sold separately.
We support automatic provisioning of almost all Cisco/Linksys SPA-series devices. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the SW port (back side, middle)
- If your network does not support POE, connect a power adapter to the phone
- Press the settings button (below envelope button), choose option 10 for Status, then 2 for Network Status and note current IP address
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network, and enter the phone's IP address in the address bar
- You should see a Cisco IP Phone configuration page. Click "Admin Login" on top right, then click Advanced.
- On the Provisioning tab, enter the following into the Profile Rule field:
- Press the Submit All Changes button at the end of the page and let the phone reboot. Your phone will upgrade and provision itself in a minute or two. Do not unplug the phone until complete.