The SPA-962 is the bigger brother of the SPA-942 phone.
It offers 6 line buttons, a color display and the ability to connect up to two SPA-932 attendant consoles.
The huge, high-resolution, full-color liquid crystal display on this six-line telephone offers top-of-the-line IP telephony performance. Formerly part of the Linksys Voice System (LVS), now part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA962 allows business users to configure each of its lines for unique phone numbers or extensions, or assign them a shared number to be used by multiple phones.
- Speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- A high-resolution color display
- 2.5 mm headset port
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
- Second Ethernet port for pass through and daisy chaining
For non-POE installation, a separate power adapter is required (PA-101).
We support automatic provisioning of almost all Cisco/Linksys SPA-series devices. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the WAN port (middle)
- If your network does not support POE, connect a power adapter to the phone
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network, and enter the phone's IP address in the address bar
- You should see a Linksys Phone configuration page. Click Admin on top right, then click Advanced.
- On the Provisioning tab, enter the following into the Profile Rule field:
- Please the Submit All Changes button at the end of the page and let the phone reboot. Your phone will upgrade and provision itself in a minute or two. Do not unplug the phone until complete.