- Speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- Multi-line graphical backlit display
- Support HD voice and secure calling
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- Power other Ethernet (POE) support
- Second Ethernet port for pass through and daisy chaining
This phone is POE capable but also comes with a power adapter.
We support automatic provisioning of almost all Yealink Phones. Provisioning instructions:
- Connect phone to your network using the Internet port
- If your network does not support POE, connect a power adapter to the phone
- Press the Menu softkey (right), then choose option 1 (Status) and note current IP address
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network and enter the phone's IP address in the address bar
- Enter the default username and password, which is "admin" (no quotes)
- Click on the Upgrade tab, then choose Advanced below the tabs
- Enter the following into the URL box:
- Make sure to select a "Check New Config" option, for example "Power On".
- Press the Auto provision button and wait. The phone will configure itself right away.